system that helps her to explore herself teeth in Vietnam, there is often only one way of retaining the tooth, which is root canal treatment. Inside the hard outer shell of the tooth there is a special region called the pulp or the chamber of the nerve. The pulp chamber contains a system of blood vessels, lymph vessels and nerves (also called pulp) that are drawn from the bones through the root canals into the chamber. This system provides nutrients to the cells in the teeth.The cost of an implant tooth in Vietnam
If a tooth is deeply damaged or injured, it can cause damage or infection to the pulp. When treating the root canals, or otherwise, endodontic treatment, the dentist removes damaged or infected marrow and inserts a special filler to help maintain the remaining tooth structure.Denal crown done by internation dentist in Vietnam
Some indications of need for root canal therapy are:
Pain or chew when chewing.
Sensitive to hot and cold foods.
Severe tooth decay or trauma causing abscess (infection) in the bones.
Root canal treatment process
– Stage 1: Take the medulla
* Removing the pulp, or using a vein with anesthesia, is the best and almost mandatory method of endodontic treatment. Except for cases where a patient in a particular condition who does not respond to anesthetics or reacts to an anesthetic (patients with hypertension, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, allergy to asthma …) Use of marijuana, because the killer is arsenic in table A.
* Because marijuana is a Type A poison so it is only used in cases where it is not possible to get marrow by anesthesia. Placing marijuana if not careful to let the drug fall out of the mouth slightly if contact with mucous membranes can cause mucosal necrosis, heavy swallowing can be toxic to the body.Dental tourim in Vietnam
* In short, taking medication with anesthesia is safer for the patient, although doctors take more time to numb the anal implants and get the pulp right away, but the patient gains less travel time.
– Stage 2, canal preparation:
* After the marrow is completed, the canal is narrow, must be cleaned and enlarged to prepare for filling the canal later. Endodontic appliances include reamers, files, hoestroms, hand tools or profile tools. Canal preparation phase is the most difficult to detect at first root canal and drilling sanding the entire length of the canal, even harder when tooth abnormalities and deformities, with narrow canals and arched
– Periodic root canal occlusion:
The root canal is closed by a special plastic gutta percha, which is made from a resin-based, South American resin that does not cause toxic reactions to the body. Prior to testing and measuring the length of the canal (x-ray film), the canal was removed with gutta plugs attached to eugenate cement, or sealer. When the canal is plugged with her gutta percha, it will remain permanently inside the teeth.All on four dental implants price in Vietnam
– Finishing stage:
* Re-fill with filler materials such as composite, or silver amalgam, or glass ionomer.
* In the process of endodontics, X-rays are required to help with the correct treatment, usually requiring at least two films: Measure the length and try the cervix before filling the canal.
Note: the efficacy of the treatment can vary depending on each patient’s condition.